Death by Chocolate Cake
Hey! Do you wish to splurge on a scrumptious dessert from a well-known bakery? This isn’t a competition! A scrumptious cake from a respected bakery is recommended by the Giftsandall.com team. Now taste Renowned Bakery’s exquisite Death by Chocolate Cake. In 1981 Jeffrey Fields opened a restaurant on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica called Les Anges. He and his French Pastry Chef, Claude Koeberle, invented a chocolate cake that they called “la Mort au Chocolat”, translated as “Death by Chocolate“.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Death by Chocolate Cake.
- Actual product may vary from the picture shown here.
- No Preservatives|No MSGs.
- Note: Some Bakery make this cake in another design so we will not responsible if this cake design was change.
- Net Weight: 2lbs.
- If 4, 6, or 8lbs Cake are not Available, We will Notify you through Text Message.
- 1 Working Days Advance Ordering is required.
- Except Karachi, Other cities’ delivery charges will be calculated based on the distance travelled.